TIAH is the home of professional development and training for the agriculture and horticulture industry in England.
Launching to the public in 2022, We will be the industry’s professional body. We will help support and transform farming and growing as it undergoes change by promoting training and lifelong learning so employers and employees have the necessary skills for success.
TIAH will inform, inspire and co-ordinate the industry’s approach to skills to:
- Embed a culture of lifelong learning and continuing professional development
- Drive greater uptake of training
- Promote agriculture and horticulture as a progressive, professional and exciting career voice for those within the industry, potential newcomers and consumers
A professional, fully competent workforce will enable businesses to boost their productivity and profitability while protecting and enhancing the environment.
TIAH’s development involves partners from across England’s agriculture and horticulture industry and UK Government.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Digital Content Manager. You will be responsible for managing the creation of content for TIAH’s Online Service platform. Working closely with end-users, industry partners, and contributors, the post holder will oversee the production of SEO content, videos, e-learning modules, career information, and other digital content. You will project manage all internal and external team members in the research and development of content, including quality assurance.
Position Type: Full-time (35 hrs per week, including occasional evenings/weekends)
Level/Salary Range: Band 2
Position Length: Fixed-term (March 31st 2023) (Possible opportunity for extension depending on securing future funding years.)
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage and quality assure content and web packages for TIAH’s Online Service platform and web presence
- Oversee quality control
- Manage the collation and production of content for online learning resources
- Manage the collation production of careers information
- Industry and team engagement
- For a full job description please email [email protected]
- Experience of managing content-rich learning products
- Experience within the agriculture and horticulture and/or training and education sectors is desirable
- Experience in project management on creative projects, ideally in training and education
- Understanding of creating online content for a range of audiences, including sound and audio
- Experience of developing learning products that appeal to a variety of learning styles and support a wide range of learning outcomes, including changes in values, behaviours, skills, knowledge and attitudes
- Knowledge of digitisation, content management systems, web design and development, information architecture, usability, interactive development, and learning environments.
- Management skills, including staff management, project management, budgeting, sourcing, resource management, scheduling and contract management
- Attention to quality and client excellence with excellent attention to detail.
- You will be expected to be set up for remote working, including a dedicated safe workspace with adequate and secure internet connection and reception. Laptop provided.
- You may also be asked to work flexibly as required, including occasional nights and weekends.
- Competitive salary
- Home-based with some UK travel required, including regular team meetings in the West Midlands and London
- Flexible working opportunities within core hours of 9:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
- 36 days paid annual leave pro rata inclusive of 8 bank holidays and 3 privilege days at Christmas
- Employee pension scheme with matched employer contributions up to 10%
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Role subject to review based on the needs of the new organisation
For a full job description please email [email protected]
Apply for the role
Alternatively, please send completed applications to [email protected] with the job title you are applying for as the subject line.
- Applications must include a covering letter (of no more than 2 sides of A4) and CV
- Recruitment for most roles will be undertaken on a rolling basis so please submit your application as soon as possible.
- Interviews will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
- Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- Secondments will be considered