Our Strategic Plan for 2021 to 2026 sets out the route to achieving our ambitions as the home of skills, careers and professionalism for agriculture and horticulture.
Our strategy is built around five key goals:
- Achieving recognition of the industry’s professional standards and abilities
- The delivery of a professional framework which informs the development of qualifications and lifelong learning
- TIAH becoming recognised as a source of information on careers and progression opportunities
- The delivery of a professional institute that helps transform the industry
- Fully establishing a business model that ensures TIAH’s sustainability